Sunset View Goa

, , No Comments




Goa for me is the perfect definition of peace where I let go off everything that is being bothering me, those thoughts that I want to leave behind and start afresh. Goa is that place for me where every time I visit, she gives me a zillion reasons to look at things with a different perspective. Goa for me is being carefree without being judged or without being bothered by anything. Goa for me is a break from the monotony of life and live life for a few days really slow and enjoying the little pleasures of life. Goa for me is my ideal vacation destination!

I love North Goa and we explore all the lovely places it has to offer from the load roar of the waves in Anjuna to the crowded waters of Baga to the beautiful view of Sinquerim. One thing I love seeing everyday is the breathtakingly beautiful sunset from different beaches as the sun vanishes into the waters of the sea. Here are a few awesome sunsets that you shouldn't miss while in Goa that you make you fall in love with mother nature again and again!


Keywords: landscape, sunset, beach, goa, holiday, sea, ocean, ocean front, scenery, district, vicinity, leisure, vacation, state, sundown, time off

0 comments:

Post a Comment